Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

Congratulations Richard Harvey!!

Mr Harvey, you definitely desrve the Lifetime Achievement Award. You have been, and still are, an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for making this hobby a lot more enjoyable with the Fly! series and with all the support that you have provided us over the years. You are a really gret person and I wish I had half the strength and determination that you have.Best RegardsMike

Richard,Congratulations for your Lifetime Achievement Award. It is well deserved recognition for the unending hard work and dedication that you have contributed to this community.May others see this as the reality of what is possible when someone thinks outside the box.May God Bless you and your family, and my prayers will continue to be with you.Best Regards,Joe Ranos

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Guest DSandberg

I cannot think of anyone more deserving of such an award from the flight sim community than Richard Harvey. Congratulations, Rich!- David Sandberg[br][br]infomsig.jpg

Dear Rich,I'd like to join all those who feel that Avsim has chosen the right person for this award. Your inspiring courage and service will be remembered for a long time! Congratulations!!Max

Just wanted to add my name to the mix also. Rich, it is very obvious the effect you and the team you lead had on the users here at AVSIM involving Fly!. And then beyond Fly!, you have continued to have an effect on all of us through you continued fight with your health. You will be remembered long after the last word is spoken about Fly!.

I was there during the ceremeny and it was very moving. Tom A. could hardly control his emotions and understandably so.BTW, Rich gave excellent presentation about FLY, about all the good, the bad, the ugly, about strike #1, strike #2, strike #3, about his concerns, etc, etc. FLY folks should really got a hold of his presentation since it contains so much information never before seen by the public.Congratulations Rich.Michael J.

Guest Henri W

Richard,Congratulations from me as well. I could not think of anybody else who would deserve this award as much as you do.Thanks for everything you have given us.Henri

I like to join the list as well.Congratulations, it is well deserved!Rodger

RichardWe all are so pleased that you have received this award.Your dedication to producing such a 'quality product' (despite the huge problems put in your way)has resulted in something that continues to bring so much pleasure to so many. We will help in all the ways we can to keep Fly! alive for as long as we can.As Michal says it would be great to be able see your 'Fly! presentation' sometime!DaveT

Congratulations Richard! A more deserving individual could not have been found. I hope that you and your family continue to do well and I know that you will make a tangible impact no matter where life takes you. All the best,Tony