Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

Congratulations Richard Harvey!!

Congradulations Richard. A More Dedeicated and deserving person could not be found for this award. Your dedication to Fly reflects the type of person you truly are . We who love the FLY series are extremely grateful for all your work in spite of your illness and other obsticales placed in your path. May God Bless you and your family, May he guide you and bring you happiness and love in all your future efforts. Thank you Richard, from my heart to yours.Phil

A sincere congratulations to you Rich. Nobody deserved it more!!!Regards,Rich@KLEWBeige G3 233 MHz DT rev.1 G4 400 MHz NewerTech upgrade OS 9.2.2/Jaguar 384 MB RAM ATI Radeon Mac (PCI) Thrustmaster FCS/WCS

Guest Colins2

Rich,Many congratulations on this award.The citation sums it up perfectly.Colin

Guest Chris Wallace

I have to add my sincerest congratulations too, Rich! This award was presented for all the right reasons, and there is none more deserving of recognition for the blood, sweat and tears you've shed in your devotion to this community over the long haul of years since the first Fly! release.I hope I can still catch a video of your "roadshow" if AVSIM is able to publish the proceedings.Take care,Chris WallaceOttawa, Canada

Guest chezz

KUDOS RICH HARVEY and thanks for your continous support to the FLY community.chris salviejorpll

Guest Hagar

Congratulations with the well-deserved award, Richard. You are an inspiration in many, many ways :)

You really deserve this award and MUCH MORE!Congratulations, Rich.Keyton Cabral

Richard,Let me add my congratulations to the list. You're not how I pictured you in my head. You're a lot younger than I imagined. Looking forward to your many years of contributions to our hobby.Pete

Guest nycflyer

Adding my applause.....-----------------------Scott CannizzaroPPASEL-KTEB

Hi RichardI also would like to add my congratulations and heartfelt "Thank you" for all your help and dedication to your "Baby" and us as your "Fans".Even though FLY III may or may not see the light of day, your success is evident in this award and this replies.Kind Regards and God blessAlfred

Guest Mark_Herring

How do you go about getting ahold of his presentation?

Congratulations RICH!! Great award for a wonderful person.Peter OultonOttawa, Canada