Sign in to follow this  

Texel of Netherlands Scenery

>Michael, >>The EHTX_APT.dex file you enclosed does not work for me in >Fly! II. Sorry, on my fly it worked (I stole the files!!) Should I upload it to the >library? Hmm, can not be bad.>Also could you let me now if the NL_nav.dex that you >included differs from the one with identical name that I >uploaded for Fly! II on June 14 2002. It was the file!!Had a look on heathrow/London??D_Mick - Bonn/Germany

Guest Mgarmy

Mick,I assume that the area around the tower and hangars are just grey coloured concrete? From the pictures I had, I made those area's with the taxiway editor and they looked just fine. I have started to re-align my work with your ground textures and so far so good. Hopefully I will have something to show next week.Cheers,Mannie

Guest Henri W

Michael,I will upload the corrected EHTX_APT.dex file to the library. In the readme file accompanying your Texel scenery you wrote that you used my files from Fly!2k, so I would not call this stealing. :-) No problem as far as I am concerned. Cheers again,Henri

Great scenery D_Mick!Just returned from a short vacation on Texel (13 - 20 sept) and now I can go back using Fly.Looks incredibely accurate!Thanks for your hard work.

simcheck_sig_banner_retro.jpg

Hi D_Mick,Downloaded Texel and by the looks of the shots, it is wunderbar.I actually have a problem when installing it. Have posted my problem today the 24th (Eastern Aussie time). Would you be so kind to check it out please. Again many thanks to guys like you who make flightsimming a pleasure for us non-authors.cheersMarco1

Hi Re my reply to your Texel scenery 23rd Sep, please disregard thanks. I have found the problem and all is running fine right now.am enjoying your scenery mucho mucho, and many thanks for that contribution. Keep up the good work.will catch ye latercheersMarco1