Sign in to follow this  

Next Repaint (Special for us Brits)

I've always wanted to do a repaint using this livery but never found an appropriate vehicle to use. Now thanks to Jean Sabatier I have the perfect airliner to repaint. This is of course a preview of this livery, but Jean has sone such a fine job on this model that painting this bird is a breeze. I have some detail work to perform but this will give you a brief glimpse of Jean's next masterpiece. Rule Britannia!Pete

Wooooooooooooooooooooo ! :-eek :-eek :-eek :-eekNice nice nice...Yves

Pete, I don't know what to say, it really looks awesome, the repaint and the plane are magnificent...Cheers

Guest pilotsim7828

Be u ti ful,Now that`s a job well done . Even better than PMDG, I saw the panel in the other post and it looks fantastic.Hopefully we can download soon. No matter what the cost , I`ll buy it !!!!!!:-cool

Will we see a kc135 version? There are not enough military aircraft for fly2. I think a F4 F14 or F18 would be a big hit!