Sign in to follow this  
Guest Henri W

Cabincalls not working properly!

Guest pilotsim7828

I need some help with cabincalls 3.0. I thought i did everything correctly, but maybe I`m missing something here?When i press Alt f-12, Then alt-f10, I see the window with all the scripts loaded When i get to the bottom it says:flyscripts loaded scriptsgpws aircraft not identified And no sound for the start engines or the take off checklistno box or anything! I`m using the 777 by pmdg How do i correct this problem. also my gpws is in my flyscripts folder. Jeff Akins aka: pilotsim7828:-zhelp

Dear Jeff,Please check if all your Flyscripts! FILES are written using case sensitive (sorry, but I

Guest pilotsim7828

Everything as it is as printed . All files even the Flyscripts! folder is as printed ,What now???? Jeff Akins aka: pilot sim 7828:-mad

Guest Henri W

Jeff,What patch of Fly!2k or Fly! II and what version of Flyscripts and C4TO do you use?Cheers,Henri

Guest Henri W

Jeff,I assume you pressed Alt-F5 and later Alt-F6 to hear the start engines call and the before take-off checklist? Also look at my other question in this thread.We'll figure out what's wrong, don't worry.Henri

Guest pilotsim7828

Fly! II Patched to 230 Flyscripts 2.0a Cabincalls 3.0 Thanks for your help Jeff Akins Aka: pilotxim7828

Guest Henri W

Jeff,I am using Flyscripts 2.01. Apart from that things should be the same. The reason that the GPWS script does not recognize the pmdg 777 is intentional, since that B777 has a GPWS of its own. You do not want to hear warnings twice. Did you press the required keystrokes as I mentioned in the manual? I assume you did, but I want to stress that it is important to read the Word document enclosed with CabinCalls 3.0. It explains what you can expect and what condtions must be met.Best regards,Henri

Guest pilotsim7828

Henri: I have printed out your manuel and have it in front of me , The problem i am haveing , Is when i press Alt- f5 i dont hear anything. I have deleted fly ! II and reinstalled . Maybe i had too much in the sound folder ! I`ll try to reinstall everything else, and start over. Thanks for the help, Henri Jeff Akins aka: pilotsim 7828

Guest pilotsim7828

Problem solved : IT works now, Thanks to those who helped!!

I'm having similar issues w/ Cabincalls. What ended up solving your problem?

Guest dajackman

The problem I have is that no alt- keys seem to work. But all the automatic stuff seems to work. I checked the filenames and the only one that was all caps was gpws.....Anyway, what does work is very cool! Thanks for another great add-on....

Guest Henri W

Hi,I don't know what is causing your problems with the ALT keys. The only thing I can think of this that the condition your aircraft is in does not allow the script to accept your key press (please, see the Word document I enclosed with CabinCalls 3.0). For instance, it is impossible to make a cruise call when on the ground. On the other hand, I noticed that I sometimes have to press a key combination like ALT-F5 a second time in order to get the call. I do not understand why this happens. Best regards,Henri

Guest Henri W

Dan,Does the problem still exist? Are other scripts properly running?Cheers,Henri