Sign in to follow this  

Farrari to the AVsim server

Guest CaptainJ

Hi :-waveJust to let you know that I have send the Avanti to the AVsim server today. It shoud be available soon! Check it out and give me some feedback about what you think of it.......Enjoy for now!!Jarno Deken

Hi Jarno, Just took the Avanti for a spin from Annemasse to Geneva. It feels nice, I took a couple pics... Was number two to have downloaded it ;-)cheersP.S: one thing weird happened, my landing was perfect, but on touchdown, the engine went out... I didn't hit the e key so I don't understand why it turned off...

Avanti feedback.Hi everyone. Very nice job. I wanted to give you some feedback, in case someone else has the same behavior at start up. This is the first, and only, addition that behaves in this manner, all other addons worked without any modification to my settings. I must be exceeding the number of vertices that my system can handle. If any one has any other fix, please post here. I got an Winruncpp error, as soon as I loaded Avanti, in cockpit mode, and a lock up, no scrolling but if I press Escape it returns to desk top. There is a fix, at least for me. I tried a number of

Guest CaptainJ

Thanks everyone for the kind feedback! enjoy the Avanti :-waveIf you have any problem or question just ask!Jarno

Hi Jarno :-waveI have had some very nice flights with your new aircraft wonderful job. I wonder if Pete is going to give us some repaints? Im sure he wont leave this out. ;-)RegardsStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Well, I was thinking of doing a repaint, but since only a few exist in the world, had no inspiration, but if you have ideas, pics, shoot and I'll give a try, if I get the permission from Jarno to repaint it.cheers

Guest CaptainJ

Permission granted! if you have problems with the tif file just email meJarno

Hello Jarno:Very nice aircraft repaint. Are you working on getting the GPS system to work, or am I not doing something right?Curtis

I'm giving a try right now...cheersthanks for the link Johnny.

Here is quick screenshot, should be very easy to repaint.cheers

I've begun work on Avanti repaints and I think it is a fun aircraft to paint. My first project is an enhancement of the original paint scheme. I've cleaned up the lines a bit and adjusted the colors. The fun part was the windows. I've given them more of a photorealistic view with some of the shades opened or partly opened. I have a few other enhancements and then with Jarno's permission, I'll send it out.http://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...tiRepaint_C.jpghttp://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...tiRepaint_D.jpghttp://home.earthlink.net/~finsdad/FlyII/p...tiRepaint_A.jpgJarno has done a fantastic job on this aircraft. It is quite like the real thing. More to come...

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Curtis,There's no panel project planned yet! But if we get to that point we will include a GPS...Jarno