Sign in to follow this  

The flashing-lights by the Piaggio!!!

Hi folkls,I`ve just downloaded the new Piaggio and I was surprised about the new-created Strob-lights.They are bright and short flashing (like in the reality) - SUPER!!!For you who have created the Avanti, can you also design new strob/beacon-lights for the other FLYII aircrafts?That would be great.BYE, Mike

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Mike, Just unpod the aircraft where you wanted to adjust the strobes from and make sure you get this line in the yourplane.elt file this file is located under WORLD -- on/off times (sec) -- 2.0 -- Duty Cycle (percent of cycle - ON) -- 0.05POD the file up again with the fly! editor and it's done! (-: I wanted to make the beacons flashing like in real world too, but these are to comlex to tweak maybe it can be done with a .dll file or something??take care! Jarno

Hi,I`ve tried it but I have only one .elt file !!! -The Decathlon fromRealair.Where are the other?Bye

Guest CaptainJ

Hi mike,I haven't got the Decathlon. But there's only one .elt file in the world directory! just open it with a text editor and make sure you adjust the value of the strobes. That's about it..........Jarno

hey....can you make a strobe flash twice in quick succession? i have seen many aircraft with a "double strobe" effect...any help with this?thanks!!plane_crazy

Hi folks,no really there is no .elt file in the world folder!!!Only a Decathlon.elt in the aircraft folder.Bye, Mike

Guest CaptainJ

that's the file a was talking about :-) just open the file with a text editor and change the lines! that's about itJarno

Hi,yes thats the file:-roll But some planes haven`t react of the settings!!For example the B777 and PA-28 what for the hell should that mean?;) Bye,Mike