Sign in to follow this  

repaint of avanti....

Hi all, Here is a new repaint of Jarno's plane. Preview pics...cheers

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Tom,That looks very good! one advive don't touch the blue color that makes the flightdeck windows solid instead of transparent! if you need some information just email me........ ones again that looks great! keep it comingJarno

Jarno, Little problem, I compared your original tif with mine and I can't seem to see where I painted to get the flightdeck window that color...Sorry about that.cheersTom

Guest CaptainJ

Hi Tom,here a tif file with explenations! Don't change the flightdeck windows otherwise they get solid! To get the best wing texture make sure that the wing and other stuff color is the same as the white part on your fuselage textures!Jarno

Ok great, don't have time to work on it tonight, but on Monday, I'll get it finished,have a nice weekendcheers