Sign in to follow this  

Boeing 707 is out

HiI have released the B707 with the precious help of Roberto VIGETTI and Roger MAZENGARB. It should be available anytime in the library.The B707 was always special for me, as I took my first flight with this bird, and I have spent several hundred hours aboard, going to various countries (in various weather). She always brought me home safely.This is a small tribute to this aircraftJean http://www.pixup.com/pub/fly/b707plane.jpg

Great Jean, your work is fantastic!!A lot of compliments for this masterpiece.A very dear regard and thank you for it!Giorgio Gnesda

Guest tonyc

Thank you. I was just thinking about the need for a Sunday morning surprise!tony

Wonderful, downloading right away... I hope my girlfriend will be late... so that I can take her (the 707) for a spin...cheers(I'll have to paint one....but have to finish two projects first)

Jean Just took her out for a short flight, all I can say is

Hi Jean :-waveNow this is heaven!I too have spent many hours on these birds,while I was in Egypt. Great and thankyou all who have had a part in the making of this "Honey"Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

She sure is a beaut! Many thanks!- Dave KLAS

Guest Eagle

Your readme file indicates that files DynamicParts_v20.dll and DynParts.txt should be copied into the Modules/PC folder. These activate the doors, however, I did not see them in the zip that I downloaded.It would be nice to see the animation, but not that important. The important part is that you have a GREAT airplane and I thank you for it.

HiThanks for the appreciation.I checked the POD and both files are included. So there is nothing to do. Did you try the F10 Key. If it does not work, this is a problem.Can somebody else do the test and report the result ?RegardsJean

Guest CaptainJ

Bojour Jean!your animation works wonderfull! the plane is very nice many compliments :-)Jarno

Just a few pics from Paris... just landed on the old runway 02/20, like she used to a few years ago. Yhe tower has the head in the clouds...Really a great airplane. Yves

The first pic is outstanding!Something strikes me as curious concerning the Quantas in the background...is it actually taking off or just floating there?