Sign in to follow this  

Boeing 707 is out

Thank you Jean,I like this big-old-bird very much.Landing at Rotterdam was tricky.Need some new tires now.Amiti

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

You gentlemen have done a fantastic job with this aircraft. I especally like what us did with the overhead panel. The look of the real panel and activating the proper switches within that panel is the most realism I have seen in a noncommercially producted major airlinner. You gentlemen are an extreme credit to the sim world for your dedication to Fly II and all the hard work you do,by bringing great joy to us computer pilots. I normally don't fly the big ones much,but now I will have to change my selection of aircraft to the big ones more often and appreciate fully the talent of you and your cohorts. Thank you for your dedication to a wonderful flight simulator. LONG LIVE FLY IIPhil

Hi All simmersWe appreciate the feedback you all give us. This model took about 250 hours to rich AVSIM library :)Thanks you allJean

That is a very nice piece of flightgear.Especially the flight dynamics are very cool.Thank you very much!!!D_Mick - Bonn/Germany

Wow!,I downloaded this amazing aircraft this morning and it is a real gem, I love the detail and the flight handling is beautifully balanced.Thankyou so much Jean, Roberto and Roger !, now I just need to find some time to really appreciate the fruit of your labour.Kind RegardsAndy

Andy,nice to hear from you. That scenery is magnificent!!!! When will it be available???cheers

Hi Tom,nice to see you too, the old Fly! forum seems very quiet these days.I`m just too busy with university to work on the scenery at the mo, once exams are over I`ll be back into it again and finish it off.I had experimented with a few ideas before studies took over my Fly!2 time, it will be interesting to see what can be done.Kind RegardsAndy

G'day Andy,Great to see you posting. Trust alls going well with your uni studies.Those screenshots are just amazing! Glad to hear that you haven't given up on your NZAA project; but uni comes first ok! Hhhmmm reverse thrust in the air :-) :-) Keep in contactCheers,Roger @YSSY

G`day Roger :-) Good to see your still here, the aircraft is just fantastic - thankyou.Once uni is out of the way I`ll be back into it again, I`ve been busy for the last few months."Hhhmmm reverse thrust in the air" > *:-* , I blame Fly!2`s replay feature :-lol .Talk to you soon.Andy :-badteeth

This is an outstanding aircraft model. My belated thanks to the authors (and to the artist who did the AA repaint, my favorite). I have favored the GA aircraft through all versions of Fly!, but this jet is so good I've been too busy flying it to post my thanks to the authors.Conig