Sign in to follow this  

Avanti Blue at EGGP

Thankyou for another fine re-paintStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

I'm still having the same problems getting Dave Roberts 'ggp.zip' to work that I did with the old 'merseyside.zip', an earlier version of Liverpool airport. Still crashing out because I'm not finding a 'missing model' file.I have all of Biber's,the extended 'factory.mlf' and TM2.2 installed.I think we often have 2 problems that cause grief on 'importing new scenery' for the first time. One is that of 'confusing paths' when extracting zip files -ie the automatic extraction that WinZip does gives us 'double folders' such as a 'another scenery folder' inside the existing 'Fly!11/scenery' directory.There always seems to be a 'wonder why it didn't load' first time around.The second problem is that of 'podding' scenery with your own 'data' directory full of 'other stuff', or perhaps just not a detailed enough description of the 'other software' requirements to get something running OK. I'm sure I'm just as guilty about both of these and I'm not knocking Dave-I just want to get 'Liverpool' working!By the way anybody know exactly what UK airports are now 'modelled' and anybody have anymore 'in the pipeline'?DaveT

Hi Dave :-waveDo you have the cars.pod from Harald Kraft? When I did the EGGP zip it was only my 1st airport and I failed to give the credit to Harald & of the need for the cars.pod. If you dont have this pod you get the rav4 error message.Hope this sorted out your problem :-eekI have also done Hawarden,Blackpool,The Isle Of Man.Im just about to return on a few projects I put on hold, these are Warton & Manchester Airport. I will also upload Barton Aerodrome,nr manchester soon to. Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Thanks Stevie-that 'cars' file was what was missing.Got your other airports now. No excuse now-I'd better get back to producing some more UK scenery to accompany them I suppose.We'll have all the MSFS2002 boys showing off their 'Visual Flight' UK photo scenery soon so I think Fly! better have some as well!DaveT

Hi Dave :-waveIm glad that sorted it out for you.Im working on Coventry Airport as we speak & Birmingham.Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'