Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

Dynamic Truck Does Move !

Guest Javier

Great!! Congratulations!! ;)I am surprised by this new method to get trucks moving!! whatever makes those trucks move is valid!! je je...I too get some pop up windows while editing the paths, sometimes is the CHAT window sometimes others, but I just close them.BTW is the Fire truck moving correctly or does it slides sideways?

Guest pilotsim7828

Javier; The truck is moving along just as i was driving it myself, The only problem is , that it will go, and goes forever. There is no path set for it. It went in between the building`s but did NOT go through them, I dont know if it was a previous path that i set for it earlier. and did NOT edit the path file. But when i loaded fly agian it did not show the truck moving at that same location. So what ever i did was not correct. IE; Makeing the same loop over agian . I just cannot make it work as you have , I will try to edit the path agian, but the question i have is; , Where do you set it After detail Level----- 0 ??? Jeff AKins Which one is correct I moved 2 spaces over 2 the left<--- Do i need to move more to the left

Guest Fly II Pilot

Jeff:I may be able to help here:If, while setting the path, you click on or move windows, etc. it seems to take those clicks as points from the path (that's my theory). So try to avoid doing that while recording the path.If, after recording a path, exiting and modifying the SCENERYB.S00 you go back, open the editor, add another path or make any changes and save before you quit the editor, the PATH statemeny you added is deleted from the SCENERYB.S00 (at least that's what happened to me). So every time you add something, you must go and add the PATH statement to each path GROUP. You'll see that each path is called separately.Latly, it doesn't really matter how left or right you write it. The indentation is for clarity purposes. Just make sure you have an ENTER (carriage return) after each line.Hope this helps (and that I'm right!) :-)Alejandro AmigorenaAthens, Greece (on my way to Istanbul, Turkey)

Guest pilotsim7828

Javier, And Others; Well , I dont know Exactly- What i did . I know that i went to the file manager (ctrl, While Fly II is Loading) Loaded model , went through steps 1-5 in the manager mode. exited the screen and the truck moved on it`s own WITHOUT going to the editor at all. Even though after i saw the truck move i went to the editor to see if th epath exsisted for that model. I click on the model and a new window popped up, Anyone knows what the second pic means >? see for yourselves Jeff Akins:-scatter :-jumpy