Sign in to follow this  

ATTN To Roger

HI mate, I'm finishing a repaint of the DC930 in a secret livery... Do you mind if I use your overhead panel and side views, I already tried and they work fine with my repaint. Just wanted your authorisationCheers

Guest dajackman

I like the overhead panel but how do you use the buttons and stuff up there? Anyway, I love those side views...

You can't use them unfortunately, they're static...Cheers

G'day,Go for it !!!! Only too pleased to see that you like the views. If you feel real keen, how about trying to improve the o/h panel by making it active!You have now raised my curiousity to a heightened level: can't wait to see your new livery.Cheers,Roger @YSSY

Should be available soon, just waiting for a green light from... well can't say, you'll see...cheers and thanks for the great views.