Sign in to follow this  

Need help locating Seattle Scenery files

Can anyone help me with finding out the origin, and how I get, the following files...Note that these files would be located in the D169166 folder of the Fly2/Data directory...TM_SEA_BTM_SEA_DTM_SEA_FTM_SEA_MTM_SEA_STM_SEA_TTM_SEA_WThank you very much for any help I may get.Jim

Jim;there are a number of very good seattle and seattle area cities in the Fly II scenry files thru Avsim. I have downloaded I believe all of them and combined it is my favorite area to fly in. There are hundreds of 3D building and a number of airports. You have a very large area covered when you download all of the files. I like the idea of having mountains,Sea,and cities to fly over. You'll have to look thru a couple of the scenery listings to find them all but,it's worth the time and effort. Have a great time flying there.Phil

Thanks for the response Phil,Actually, I do have quite a bit of the Seattle scenery, though not all installed yet.I'm curious if you actually have the specific files I listed. If so, I can make a more dilligent effort to look through all available Seattle scenery zip files. Also, if you have the specific files, do you know if they were created at the original Fly II install (which I don't think they were) or at some other point or with some specific scenery download???Thanks,Jim

Jim:I don't recall them being in the original Fly II package. Here is what I have at present in Fly II.In FlyII Scenery FilesSeattle.JPG Myles Carey Seattle.zipKBFI Seattle Myles Carey KBFI.zipKSEA Seattle Wayne Roberts TMSEA2.zipInsanely too many blds Seattle pack SEA2pak.zipIn FlyII Terrascene filesSeattle (169,166SW) Terrascene2 pod Ken Salter Seattle.zipanother file just like the one above is in the listings. I could not find any other files relating to the Seattle area. There are a number other files of cities in the state of Washington. most of those are in the FlyII Scenery Files. As I mentioned before all of these can be found in the Avsim Library. Hope this will help you some. I have downloaded all of the other files I mention and I enjoy flying over the areas covered. Fly in good health.Phil