Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

KC-135 Stratotanker off to the server

I've just uploaded Jean's KC-135 to the AVSIM server. Should be available soon.Pete

Hi folks. Please do not download this version of the KC135. I see from the screen shot's that I have flipped the wing art and I want to correct this before anyone spends the time and money on downloading this 8MB file. I've sent an email to the server admin but just in case it does not get to him before the next update, I'am also posting this request here. I'll let you know when I've corrected this oversight.Thanks,Pete

I've sent the correct file to the server. Look for AFRCKC135Ver1b.Pete

Hey pete, You almost scared me there... But I'm currently downloading the right version... This repaint is awesome, I'll have to start playing online... and do some refuelling missions.cheers, by the way nice work Jean.

Guest Henri W

Pete, Jean, Roger and Roberto,Thanks so much for another wonderful plane for the Fly! II hangar. I have been playing around with the panel bitmaps from a B707 panel for FS2002. Now I can look around and see 360 degrees of the flightdeck. I will ask the author, George Carty, if he will allow me to upload some of his files for inclusion in Fly! II.Attached a screen shot showing the right forward cockpit view plus another one showing the outside.Cheers,Henri

Guest pilotsim7828

Where is the link , Cannot find in search Jeff Akins

It looks like both files have been removed from the server. I'll re-upload the correct file.Pete

It's beeing uploaded now. Should be available on AVSIM's next library update.AFRCKC135Version1b.zipPete