Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lindy

Would like to ask a favor

Guest Lindy

I've been away from Fly!2 for several months now, busy playing with "the other sim." I've enjoyed it very much, but now I'm ready to get back to Fly!2 and divide my flying between the two sims.However, I have some aircraft with personalized livery over there and was wondering if someone would be willing to do a couple of repaints for me in Fly!2.I would like very much to have one of the float helos and the Malibu (Sahara) repainted with my own personal livery. If someone would be willing to do this for me, just let me know. I can explain what I'm looking for.... it shouldn't be too difficult, but I don't know -- I'm not a repainter. Simple white background, a little red trim and red lettering and a logo, for which I have a bmp.I know this is a lot to ask of someone, and I won't be offended if no one steps up to the plate. Just thought I'd ask.Thanks in advance for reading. :-smooch-Lindy :-wave

I'd be happy to work on your Sahara. Just click the icon above to email me and you can let me know what you want. Welcome back! I'm glad there is room in your life for both sims.

Guest Lindy

Thanks Dan. :-smoochI'll e-mail you with a shot of the livery that I use with FS2K2 (done for me by a friend who doesn't like Fly!2 :-roll ) Then you can tell me if you want to tackle it. It'll be a little later in the day though.... gotta get some more work done first!Thanks again.-Lindy :-wave

Hi Lindy :-waveI have done a couple of the Helicopter repaints in practice and have helped in a small way with the Police 407. If you send me a picture of what you need I will let you know if I can do it. At the very least I will have a go.stephen@brown8506.freeserve.co.ukStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Guest Lindy

You each have an e-mail on its way to you. I appreciate it.-Lindy :-wave

Hi Lindy :-waveCould you send the picture of the birdy ;-)Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Guest Lindy

Just thought I'd check on the status of the repaints. If real world issues have popped up necessitating either (or both) of you to abandon these projects, you won't get any static from me .... well, maybe a little! :-lol Just teasing, I would understand. All I ask is that you let me know about it.-Lindy :-wave

Hi Lindy :-waveIm just in the middle of a few (8) projects and Im doing a little to each. As Im wanting a few projects out of the way you should have your "helibird" in about a weeks time. Im not sure about the writing on the heli as yet as the tif file doesnt give much room for too much. As you can see if you have the police heli. That was just police, but Im working on a few idea's.All the best my friendStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'My Contributions:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...=&CurrentPage=1For FREE Website Traffic go here :-eek http://www.nomorehits.com/cgi-bin/start.cg...er=steviegeebee

Guest Lindy

Thanks Steve.I'm sure you'll work out something with the lettering. But if not, well, them's the breaks sometimes. I appreciate your working on it for me.-Lindy :-wave