Sign in to follow this  

Just been playing with my boom ;o)

Pete,I think I was not clear enough.But please read my layest answer carefully.It tells all there is to know about the boom and the door.The facts:I have a PC not a MACMy TWA 707 has an working opening door.My Stratotanker has a WORKING boom.Take the B7073Bd.POD , extract the DLL and TXT file from it.Place these files in MODULES/PCThe result will be : You`ll have a WORKING DOOR in the TWA and a WORKING BOOM at the Stratotanker.I did it and it works.GreetsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

When I look out the side view of my 707 I can see Jeff with a spanner and some other tools making himself a side view.... ;-)I hope he makes me an opening door as I cant do it :-eekStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

I have a PC Leen, but I have just found a problem with my PC after installing a utility progam and it seems to have corrupted my notepad. I think this is the problem. Thanks Leen :-waveStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Leen, I think I see what's going on. The version of the 707 that Jean uploaded is at version B while the version I repainted is version E. The DynamicParts.text is included in the E version, that's why I was confused.Is anyone else having problems beside Jeff with either the 707 or KC-135?Jean's unavailable this week, but I'd like to get a feel for any problems that needs to be fixed. Is the lack of side view's common to everyone? How about the door on the 707? Does it open for you?Pete

Hi Pete,As I said earlier I havo no problems with the door nor the boomeverything works fine.And I have VERY-VERY nice sideviews.Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints