Sign in to follow this  
RobertVA

Help: Need file for FU3 - Perth, Australia

I'm having a lot of fun with this sim, but the copy I bought has ascratch on the third CD (Scenery Disk 2). It's small but deep enoughto stop me using or copying the file MEDIUM1.CAB. The file is notvital but without it I'm stuck with low detail textures in a lot ofareas. If anyone has a copy of FU3 and is able to help me out I'd bevery grateful.The bad news is the file is the largest on the CD - about 378MB!Obviously emailing me the file is out of the question, so I'm hopingsomeone within Australia can pop it onto a CD and send it to me, orloan me the original CD if you're in Perth. I don't have a lot ofspare cash at the moment, so I can only offer to pay the expensesincurred.Thanks!pdsmith@iinet.net.au

I have seen CD scratch removal kits in software and music stores. I gather some actually fill deep scratches with a clear material.