Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

Morestel ( a little airport near Grenoble ) by Doc Para

Hi all,Doc Parano from ROTW made for us a very nice small airport.Morestel a small flightstrip near Grenoble.No tarmac just grass.This nice (light aircraft only )airport is aivailable at SIMVOL.It`s an excellent playground for our Pa19`sI love those small airports.Merci beaucoup DocLeen:-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Me too Leen.I love to make Airports but,when you see airports like this :-eek with custom models, like Haralds, it gives you the feeling of being their.By the way,:-wave Harald what do you have planned for us all next.Im off to Simvol ..... Bye Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'

Guest rene_35

Hi Leen, you should be right, because sometimes I use friend pics but in this case I note the author in the text.Do you know: Doc is preparing another great French airport for this week-end.:-walksmileNothing can stop him!Amiti

Guest tonyc

Rene, can you guess why I am getting the following error for the Carcasson airport: modelc error, "pom-rn10.bin" . thanks. I love you scenery so much that this has me stumped.tony

Tony, Sorry about that. The missing .bin will certainly re-appear if you download the Rennes (LFRN) scenery by Ren

Hello Leen:Nice graphics and logo!!! Is this new? I haven't seen it before!Curtis

hey Leen,I myself created a logo but have no idea into how to include it in all my posts... If you could explain it would be great... by the way, I have an ftp with the logo already uploaded their...cheers

Hi StevieI already started with LOAU (Stockerau airfield). It will take some time, because during summer I spent most of my free evenings (thanks to my very understanding wife) working as flightinstructor.But during those dark winter evenings, I plan to make some more Austrian Airfields for FlyII.But next (starting with 18th Okt. 2002) is a 2 week vacation in Houston, TX (including the airshow on 26th and I hope, some flying)I will be back in this forum on 4th of NovemberHarald

All you have to do is add the url of the logo to your user menu. Click on edit your profile, and under signature in the box at the bottom you can put the url of your logo.It may look like this for example:www.mywebsite.com/logo.jpgHappy logo-ingStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'