Sign in to follow this  

Dynamic Vehicle - Lights - Need Help !

Hello,Based on the research and work by Javier "Flight" Rodriguez et-al ...thank you all ... it really adds to the airport atmosphere whenthings are moving around you ! I have managed to get 2 airplanesand 1 little truck moving at the same time around a small airport !However ... ( there's always one of these "howevers" ...isn't there ),the models move great ... but I'd like to know if there's someway of making the external aircraft lights turn "on" ! One of my dynamic models is based on the "Flyhawk" .... and I have foundthe "FLYHAWK.ELT" file which defines the external aircraft lights ...but I do not know how to turn them "on". If someone knows howto do this ... it would be a great addition to the "dynamic vehicle"atmosphere ... obviously at night !A.S.

I dont know your answer as I cant even get my fuel truck to work as I want it,but I cant wait to see what you have done.Fantastic, will you upload your work when finished?Stevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'My Contributions:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...=&CurrentPage=1For FREE Website Traffic go here :-eek http://www.nomorehits.com/cgi-bin/start.cg...er=steviegeebee

Hi Stevie,Yes, I will upload my work when I have tested it a little bitmore ... and I would like to complete what I currently havewith the ability to turn "on" the external aircraft lights forthe dynamic models ( if at all possible !). I have noticed thatthe AI aircraft flying around do have external lights ... butin one instance at DFW when the AI was on the ground ... the external lights did not come on until the aircraft was in the air.So ... this may be a bit complicated ... or perhaps someonewill come up with a simple answer. At this point ... the dynamicvehicles that I've created work great ... just a little hard tosee during the night time ... and if you run into them .. or vice versa ... then you have a collision ( with damage if youhave that option turned on ). I am hoping someone can point meto a setting or a file ... if this requires some sort of .dllprogramming ... I am afraid that I don't have the expertice todevelop one. Thanks for your interest ...A.S.