Sign in to follow this  
Guest Colins2

Who can spot this problem

Guest Colins2

Arni,Patch 230 adds and/or fixes a lot of functions that were missing or just broken in the release version.As for the VertexIndexFormat line, I believe that it was a fix for non-Nvidia cards, unfortunately the default value went to 1 instead of 0.RegardsColin

Hello Leen, my friend: :-waveLeen, since you are so lucky as not to be running into problems, maybe you could post and share your render.ini settings in this FORUM for others to try!! I know that some setting will be different for each machines, (not all machines are alike) but then it's a start for anyone to try individual setting on their own.Just a suggestion! You are very lucky not to be running into some problems.BTW: I love your new LOGO!Your fly2 friend, :-beerchugCurtis

Hallo Curtis,I think I am not just lucky.Sometimes it goes wrong ,here with my FLY, too.Most trouble occur after installing some program or add-ons.Because I have FLY running on different PC`s and I have one bigPC just for FLY ( with two harddisks containing four FLY installations including one clean installation patched-up only and without add-ons{for testing and restoring only}) it is very easy for me to restore the program.Maybe my render.in or fly.ini will help you , I do not know.Downloads available www.leendejager.nl/render.iniwww.leendejager.nl/fly.inigreetsyour FLY-friend.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Thank you Leen!! You never know; you might have just helped someone out of a jamb and now they can start to enjoy Fly!2 to its fullest like we are.Talk to you later!Curtis