Sign in to follow this  
Guest rene_35

A Team to Develop Aircraft

Guest dajackman

I'm happy to see this talked about. Eagle asked me if we could use flydevelopers.com for this. Heck yea! I think this is what we have needed for a long time. There is so many smart people in here. All we need is a way to get eveyone one the same page. This is a great idea and I support it 100%. If there is anything I can do please let me know.I look forward to seeing were this goes!PS - Eagle I sent you a message on flydevelopers.com

Thanks for the offer to use the site. I could see it used in these ways:[ul][li]Forum Section called "Fly! II Freeware Flight Group" for F2FFG communication.[li] All F2FFG project files available for download in the site's download section -- this includes alpha/beta versions for testing.[li] F2FFG news posted to the flydevelopers news section[li] Perhaps a F2FFG section under the "sections" area[li] Could you create a mailing list for F2FFG using FlyDevelopers?[li] Tutorials posted by F2FFG members as they complete work for new projects.[/ul]What do you think, dajackman? Are those things possible? Any other ideas for how to use flydevelopers.com? I'd also like to use the AVSIM hangar site to let the general flight sim population know what we're doing.

Guest dajackman

They sound like great ideas. Let me think about the mailing list. That may be a problem, my isp blocks incoming mail. I maybe able to find some way to do it. I had to do a few funky things to get my mail around it. But all the other ideas are great. I like the "F2FFG" that sounds pretty cool.If everyone is OK with using flydevelopers.com? I would like some more input on your ideas. Does what dannol's suggested sound good to everyone?

Guest rene_35

The ROTW is very happy to witness the birth of a new group of creators for Fly! Emulation and multiplicity can only improve the Fly! experience for both Mac and PC users.If needed, we will be happy to provide whatever assistance you might ask for (according to our availability, of course)The only barrier which might hinder is the language (but even that can be taken care of) Long live F2FG :-beerchugRen