Sign in to follow this  
michal

Richard, we need you.....with the patch...

Guest tonyc

Yes, yes, we understand. YOu're very busy. thanks.tony

Tony,I have no news on that front. Life continues to throw me great difficulties. I'm not ready (yet) to share publicly right now, but I'm now on disability from work and I am running out of time to spend with my family. For now, patches and coding in general are on the back burner. I wish I had better news on all fronts.Rich

Rich,You've never been far from my thoughts and now we will be lifting you in prayer again. --BeachComer Stephen "Beach" Comer Real World Pile-it Commercial ASMEL, Instrument Airplane 4500 TT, 2500 BE20 & BE10 Serving Happy Landings Since 1973!

Rich, Although I've been away from Fly for some time, I'm saddened to hear your troubles continue. I've always had a great respect for the way you've conducted yourself in regard to your product, and yourself. I can only hope and pray that things turn for the better.Patches and coding be damned. regards--jeff supko

Rich,God bless you - I'll (we'll) continue to pray for yourrecovery. Life with your family is the MOST important thingin your (our) life.JerryG

Hi Richard,Please know that you are still in our prayers. We wish you well in this most difficult time.Regards,JoeHere are Picture Galleries of My Trip out west in 2002.Gallery #1 Pima Air & Space Museum + AMARC (Boneyard) at Davis Monthan AFB, Tucson, Arizona. (over 240 Pictures)http://www.pbase.com/sonar5/pimaamarc

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

>Patches and coding be damned. Agree 100%. I was honored to meet Rich in Tahoe last month and I can tell you any software should be the very last thing on his mind now.Michael J.

Guest tonyc

I understand, Richard. I hope you took my message in an uplifting manner. We're all with you. tony

Richard,I'm very much sorry to hear of the new difficulties & setbacks. Just driving home from work this evening, I was thinking of some FLYII screenshots I had posted last evening............... and how unique this program is, comparing to other sims. With it's panels and the high resolution scenery such as the 3rd party SoCal, it just has a very realistic look to it, that's not really duplicated anywhere else. It's during these times of "thinking" that I mentally dream of a publisher with a few extra million to throw around, that could help you continue on with your own "dream" of the FLY series......... when it again becomes possible.Anyway--------------- in the meantime, take care!! and once again, I'll post one of my archived pics of FLY and the realism it offers.L.Adamson

All the best Richard, do take care of yourself and your family.I still take a moment each night and keep you in my prayers.

Rich,I must say your dream of razor-sharp cockpits and high-fidelity avionics is catching on even in the FS world. There were some good cockpits in the FS world but some new group of maniacs realized this was not quite good enough. What I am talking about ? I am talking about recent announcements from Flight1/Reality-XP about their upcoming Piper Meridian project. The incredible cockpit shots are just one piece of the puzzle - but if one reads complete "theory" behind their new approach to rendering jaggies-free and smooth gauges then it becomes clear what sort of breakthrough these fellows achieved. Interesting times ...Michael J.

Guest DSandberg

Rich,Patches and coding belong squarely on the back burner right now - what you're doing is far most important. As always, you have my best wishes and hopes for the future.- David Sandberg[br][br]infomsig.jpg

God bless.It will always be an honor to fly your planes.Don Bishop

Dear Rich,Please keep us informed with your health as long as you will be ready to share. God stay with you and your family and I know this community will pray as long as you need to win this another difficult.Take care and God bless you,Very sad to hear those news,Keyton Cabral