Sign in to follow this  
michal

Richard, we need you.....with the patch...

Guest chezz

Hi Rich,You and the FLY team have brought a great flight sim to the simulation world and I can't ask for more. Please do take care and update us of your health.I'll remember you and your family in my prayers.sincerely and with many thankschris salviejorpll

Guest Henri W

Dear Richard,I am very sad to read this news. Please, forget about any software and spend all the time you have with your wife and daughter and all the ones you love. Nothing is more important than that right now.You have given so much to so many people all over the world. Even though most people here never met you personally, I dare to say that you have been an example to all of us. The way you posted here clearly showed what a remarkable person you are. I wished there was anything I could do for you in return, except for having you in my thoughts. Best wishes,HenriThe Netherlands

Hi RichardSorry to hear about that bad news.My prayers go out to you.I think I have send you that link before.Go and read this book, there are a few people in our Networking businees who had amazing results following this advise, it may be of help to you also.(This is an independent site) http://credence.org/sitemap/newsitemap1b.htmAll the best in the Saviours Name once againAlfred

Guest Javier

About your health! All we need right now is to know that you are getting better.The only thing you need to patch is the tiny empty spaces formed between you and your loved ones while hugging each other.Take care!Javier.

Hello Richard:Sorry to hear the news. What else is there to say other than I concur with everyone else's prior commets!! There's not much more to add other than "God bless and keep the faith". Your in everyones' thoughts and prayers! I especially agree with Javier. Now get on with patching those "tiny empty spaces"!Take care:Curtis