Sign in to follow this  

Dynamic Vehicle Models Sampler Uploaded

Hello Everyone,I have uploaded the "Dynamic Vehicle Models for TRI - Fly !II ( Version 1/ 10-23-02 )" sampler file to the library - under theMiscellaneous category.This add-on contains 14 different "dynamic models" which can be used to populate an airport. A procedure is included whichdescribes how to make/generate a model from existing information,and how to generate a path for the model. Additionally, thereis a working sample at KBLI - Bellingham International Airport,Bellingham, Washingon ... with 3 moving models around this small airport. I have as of yet not figured out ( or have gottenany response to my previous posting ) with regards to turning "on"the external model lights so that they can be noticeable at night.Perhaps this sampler will generate some enthusiasm ... and an answer to the external lights situation will be forthcoming.The model sound feature is also not available ... this is stilla work-in-progress ... but the visuals are enough to make Fly IIa bit more interesting and challenging.Hope you enjoy this "new" Fly II feature ...Regards,A.S.

Wonderful Im sorry you had no responce with your lights on idea. This I think is as you say will be our next stage of work.Somehow I got one of my dynamic vehicles to fly??? I have no idea what I did. Sad really as we could have had Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Flying around our airspace :-eekThankyou for your hard work and thankyou to Jeff for fireing our minds with this great part of FlyIIStevie :-bat'The best aid to navigation is having been there before'My Contributions:http://ftp.avsim.com/library/search.php?Se...=&CurrentPage=1For FREE Website Traffic go here :-eek http://www.nomorehits.com/cgi-bin/start.cg...er=steviegeebee

Guest Javier

I have the same question, I am still working on it and don't have the answer yet, but as soon as I get it ( if I ever figure out how ) I will let you all know.Thanks for sharing your work with us.Take CareJavier.BTW Stevie, if you see objects "flying" on the tarmac edit your PTH file and assing the correct altitude for each point of the path, that will fix it.

Guest Javier

Thanks Jeff! :-beerchug we still need to get that working for you....:-eek What a beautiful set of pics.. where did you get those clouds? ( on the first pic ):-eek Don't tell me that Luftansa its a R/C and can fly! where can I get more info about that?;-) Nice Cessna.. do you have it on your HD? I might help..

Guest pilotsim7828

Steve ; All I did was give Javier a helping hand , He was the one who thought up the idea. Also he was the one who made dynamic Scenery work Great job to those who made it be come a reality, Also I`m looking forward to your post of REPAINTS, STEVE Your doing some awesome work! :-) JEFF AKINS