Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bjorn

Stream corrupt

Hi,What is stream corrupt? I got this message twice today. In order to continue, I have to uninstall the program and delete the folders, then reinstall again.After the installation, I can fly about once or twice. When I restart the program, I got "Stream corrupt. Cannot process next tag line [File]. File: streamio.cpp, Line: 826." I update to build 230. Thank you very much.Regards,Eddy

You might try deleting the default.key file, then restarting Fly!II.I would also recommend deleting *.sit and *.hst files. After restarting, you'll need to reset the Aircraft Options for each aircraft to trim steps of 1 and exponentials to 100%.

Randall Rocke

Hi Randall,Thank you for your tips. It worked for me. I guess I have to delete the default.jey file everytime before I restart the program. Again, thank you very much.Regards,Eddy

Hello Randall:If you delete the "DEFAULT.KEY" file, then restart Fly!II, do you have to go back after the restart and re-set new key or button assignments for the yoke or joy stick?Thanks in advance for your response!Curtis

Eddy,You shouldn't have to do this again - if the default.key file becomes corrupt, then yes, by all means, but it shouldn't be necessary on a regular basis.

Randall Rocke

Curtis,I believe so - all of the key assigns are in this file. When you delete it, Fly! will create a new "default" version. You will probably have to reset your personal key and joystick assignments.

Randall Rocke

Guest Bjorn

The most common reason to this problem is the camera.sav filein the system folder.If you experience this again, start with deleting only thatfile and see if it helps.Best regards Bj