Sign in to follow this  

I almost got her.......but she wouldn't let me

Guest Josve

Nice pics JOhnny ;)Tough luck though...cheers

Cool! Someone's gotta try this in multiplayer. Multiplayer still works doesn't it?Pete

Johnny,A couple of questions:1. What airspeed was the tanker flying at?2. How close could you get?With one of the flightsims, there is an invisible barrier around the aircraft and if you get too close, they crash.Just curious. Thanks!

Guest Josve

I'm not sure of the airspeed :) but my eurofighter was almost at Idle.I got close enough to been able to refuel if the boom had been down.And even closer after a little mistake......the tanker missed me with only some couples of feet between us.The roar of it's engines was huge :)Anyone who knows about the multiplayer issue?????Johnny"I'LL BE BACK"[div align=center]http://www.avsim.com/hangar/fly/josve/fly2/vas.gif ][/div

Guest Hagar

Hi Johnny,Looked quite a bit like Ef2000...had to edit my post, lol

Guest Hagar

Been sleeping for 24hours after coming home...I am definately cured with Portugal for a good while, what a mess!I would only come back there as a tourist, not for working...Now I`m going to rest in the pilot`s seat :)

Guest Colins2

Hi Andrew,Welcome back :DColin

Guest Jan

Hello Andrew.Nice to have you back.Hope you don't relax to much :-hah Nice photos Johnny.Jan

Guest Hagar

Hi Colin and Jan,Nice to hear from you! I had access to mail onboard, but no time to use it. Even had to drink my coffee while working, arrghh! The yarddestroyed much more than they repaired...but still we managed to load up the old lady with oil a couple of times before I went home :)

A lot closer than the "other sim" due to the way Fly handles crashdetection it's one of the things that shows how good the underlyingcode is!! Dan.