Sign in to follow this  
Guest marcao

Help about flynavdat

Guest marcao

Hi,I downloaded the flynavdat_cycle0209_full_dex.zip file but couldn't update the Fly II POD's. I believe I readed and executed the instructions correctly, but with no success. DexImport always freeze after some seconds. So I decided to ask if someone can put in a site for download the updated POD's.Regards,:-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil

You must be patient : Deximport work without any information to you. You only need to wait the change of the cursor : from hourglass to normal. With this dex the time could be very long 15 or 30 minutes depending of your processorDidierROTW Team

Guest marcao

Thanks Didier, but I think this is not the problem, cause I tried for one and half hour and DexImport just remains frozen, with no activity. With small updates I made it worked just fine. I know I have and old computer (PIII 800) but it seems to me that is enough time. Thank you.I'm gonna read the instructions for the 20th time. Maybe I missed something :-)Regards,:-beerchugMarco Antonio SilvaBrazil