Sign in to follow this  

Mexican Airliners.. new addition

Guest Javier

I just finished my newest repaint.. the Boeing 727 on Mexicana Livery. It took me the whole Saturday, I am still working on using some views from the DC9( The side and back views ) then I will upload it.The following are some screenshots of the current Mexican Liveries, and of course the great Aeromexico MD-80 from McPaint ( I love the reflection of the engine!) Just sharing...

Javier, welcome to the repainter's club! Outstanding work.Pete

Very nice.Pls kindly check my reapint and pls let me know how you were able to repaint the engine and the edge of the tail,tks for the tip in advance.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Guest Javier

Cesar:It all depends on which aircraft you are repainting, I used MacPaint's FEDEX 727 to do the Mexicana and the bare Metal B727 to do the Aerolineas Internacionales ( First one on the series ). Both uses different templates, but most likely it will require just some more inches of paint on that block.Can you post a screenshot of your template?

Tks JavierI'm using the Olimpic template I will check other and I let you know if any.best rgdsCesar