Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

FSbuild

Hi folksJust installed FSbuild and I think it works.When I try to start the flight in FLY2 , I can find the planned flightunder adventures.When I start the flight I get this error.Can anyone tell me what to do?Greets

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi again,I did read the FAQ`s.I removed the default.key file.The erros stays.PLEASE HELP ?????

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Remove ths camera.sav, happen to me last night after install squawkbox, reported here and nobody reply so I checked the forum I found it.rgdsCesar

Hallo Cesar,I removed the camera.sav but this did not help .Where did you find this advise at the forum.Give me the link please??Regards

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

LeenJust do search and the Keyword was "Stream Corrupt" there you can find someone with same problem abt this issue. Also what I did was after remove camera sav and default key I also remove fly ini and render ini and start Fly agin and it works, hope this help.rgdsCesar

Hi Cesar,Removed sit. hist. defualt.key camera.sav render.ini and fly.ini.Restarted fly and it failed again.How did you search the forum Keyword "Stream Corrupt" ?GreetsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi LeenStream corrupt usually occurs when FLY can't parse one file due to syntax error. So check the new file(s) that FSbuild introduces.it's probably a SIT file.RegardsJean

Bonjour Jean,Thanks for your attention.>So check the new file(s) that FSbuild introduces.it's probably a SIT file.You write check the new file.What do you mean with check.I can remove them, but then I loose the planned flights again.The error only occurs when I try to start a planned flight in allother situations I have no problems.Do you mean that I have to change something within the files.What kind of sintax-error do you mean?Amiti

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest tonyc

simply go into the adventure folder( in the FLY2 folder) and remove the file that you created and saved under the name that fsbuild usually creates, which is the departure and destination. If the error goes away, try creating another fight plan. Let me know if you get the error still.tony

Hi TonyThanks for thinking with me on this mater.As I said in my answer to Jean.Everyting works great EXCEPT the adventures made by FSBUILD.I removed the FSbuild adventures ,sit,hist.cam and defeult.key files.Generated new ini files (sys/render).Made a new adventure with FSbuild tried to launch the newly madeFSbuild-andventure an the same error appears again.

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hi LeenWhat I mean is you can edit the SIT and SCE files with a text editor like Notepad and compare it with a standard one. There is probably some line with a statement generated by FSbuild that fly does not recognize.RegardsJean

Guest tonyc

do you get this error with all fsbuild generated flight plans?tony

Bonjour Jean,I opened the files as you suggested and I can`t find thingsin the syntax what looks to be wrong.Are the SIT and SCE files the only files placed by FSbuild into theFLY-folder?Is there no other file with the planned flight in it?The information of the planned flight must come in th GPS ( I think)but how does it get there?What does FSbuild actually create.?The sit and sce files do not tell anything about the planned route,they have only information of the departureposition.I`ll have a deeper look at it this weekend (I hope i can find some time , I have my birthday this weekend).Amiti

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hallo Tony,Yes I get the error when I start an adventure created by FSbuild.Not only when I create a new flight , I get the error also whenI use a ready-to-use flight from FSbyuild.Starting a standard adventure (as you can find under adventures) thereare no problems at all.GreetsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints