Sign in to follow this  
Leen3131cs

FSbuild

Guest tonyc

check the "autoweather" option in fsbuild off. Unless you have autoweather installed( it's a file that automatically loads a metar file when you start an fsbuild adventure, you will get an error. Let me know.tony

Hallo Tony,I have autoweather.pyc present in the FLY2modulesscriptsscenario -folder.Greets

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

HiAfter processing a route there is a screen telling theprocedure is completed but a file is missing.I have been looking for the missing file but could not find it.There is no such file in any of my Fly2 directory`s.???Leen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Excuser moi ,I am sorry.Is is absolutely VERY STUPID of me.I did not read the information careful enough, on the FSbuild-website and therefore I missed the information of the flyapt.txt files.Dowloading the file and placing it in the same folder as FSbuild.exe is in solved the problem.Excuse me for giving you all , such a trouble.My head is as red as a cherry now.:-mad shamefull greetingsLeen

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest tonyc

I was getting to that question , but I am glad you found it. The last error message pretty much gave me the clue that you had those files missing. Since I see you using autoweather 1.01(not 1.0), make sure you use Infometar and the info wizard to download real weather. It's a great combination. tony

Hi Tony,With the flyapt.txt files-zip comes also a file called FlyAircraft.iniCan you tel me where to put it.It seems not to be missed, but I think it must have some purpose.Is it possible to add more planes to the plane-menu in FSBUILD?If yes, please tell me how.Greets

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

>With the flyapt.txt files-zip comes also a file called >FlyAircraft.ini. Can you tel me where to put it. It seems not to be >missed, but I think it must have some purpose.>>Is it possible to add more planes to the plane-menu in FSBUILD?>If yes, please tell me how.Put the FlyAircraft.ini file in your fsbuild folder.This file contains the items that show up in the 'plane-menu', to add more planes to the menu, edit the FlyAircraft.ini file.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg