Sign in to follow this  
CharlieZ

Free copy of FLY available

Guest Frank Betts

Just going thru my huge inventory of flying sims and what have you and am wondering if anybody wants my copy of FLY and FLYII these things just sit on my shelf. I have the box and all. A little hobby of mine is to keep all the boxs, you never know I have other sim programs that just get caught up in the progress of advancement that sit there to. Anyway you pay the shipping I'll ship it!

Are you located in the US? Is the software the US version? Also, I assume you're selling the PC versions.If so, can you drop the just the CD (no manuals needed since I own Fly!2K for the Mac which has the manuals) for Fly! (original, version 1) in the mail? Can you spot me the two stamps?If you can, I'll send you my postal address via email. Reply either in the forum or drop me a note.Thanks.-DK----David KohlFly! II v230Dell 8200 P4/1.8G, 1024MB RAM, Nvidia GF4 Ti4600 v30.82, WinXP Home Edition.CH Pro Pedals and Yoke USB.

Greetings-I've been looking for copies of Fly! or Fly2!. I would love to get a copy of either sim or both if available if they are still available. Drop me an e-mail and let me know.mackerel_142@hotmail.comThanks!!!Mackerel

I picked up two copies of the Fly II sim yesterday at Software Etc for just $9.99 each. I already had my old copy so I gave them away to fellow simmers. One in Canada and one in the USA. I even paid the shipping charges. Great flight sim in my opinion.