Sign in to follow this  

A FIRST FOR FS!!!!! PITCHING PROP BLADES!!!!!

Good job dude!! It's people like you that keep this hobby number one!!! Keep it up bro!!If you need any help (testing and so on), please feel free to contact me. I am willing to help.http://www.forefrontgrp.com/jayssig.jpg

You know, you can be the greatest of the great, but if you are also an arrogrant ..., then you are still an arrogrant ...They sell things because they sell things. If they didn't make money they would find something elese to do. Simple as that.Regard,BobEnjoy all of the FS World!

Hey I was just thinking its been 2 1/2 weeks since PSS said the patch for the 777 and 747 would be ready...they said it would be 7 to10 day then and that was after the clock was put back into motion.Hey OOPs dont let the ugly dog pea you off or get to you.

The only people getting harsh replies from PSS are those who deserve them, in other words those who bash them...As long as you're courteous and friendly, so are they. Just remember that just because you're not face to face and risking getting a fist in your mouth doesn't mean you can be rude...