Sign in to follow this  

Schiphol ( EHAM ) a beautiful gift for my 52 th birthda

Merci beaucoup Doc Parano (ROTW) !!!!!Yesterday the 9th of november was my birthday.Today, Doc released the Schiphol Airport scenery.( at Simvol )I knew he was working at it , but i did not expect it to be ready so quick.What can I say , let the screenshots tell.A great job ,done by a great guy.Merci beaucoup Doc.Votre ami en FLY ( your FLY friend )Leen de Jager:-beerchug

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Guest chezz

Belated Happy birthday Leen.Nice shots.chrisrpll

Guest Henri W

Alsnog van harte gefeliciteerd, Leen.Indeed a very nice present.Henri

Leen, thanks for the pointer, and Doc thanks for the scenery !en nog van harte gefeliciteerd Leen !And belated congratulations with your birthday.Wouter

Wow!!! This is what I was waiting for for years. :-yellow1 But I noticed that the Shiphol area lies next to the Amsterdam scenery by Paul van Roy. Wouldn't it be nice if this scenery would be extended beyond the Schiphol area so that the borderline would disappear?My 52nd birthday is in July 2003. But how about a nice Christmas present? And if Santaclaus has some budget left, I would like to have some taxilines on the aprons and a nice photoreal tower.