Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

New great looking scenery from Andrew Thomsen

Guest Jan

Hello everybody.Here's a preview of Andrew Thomsen's beautiful TS rendering of Stavanger airport Sola.I live here(red dot in one of thepictures)and work at the airport.And I can tell you that it is close to the real thing.Fantastic.He's about finished,and will upload itsoon.I might have to change a few things on the airport models to makethem fit better in with the new surroundings.But that's easy comparedwith the job Andrew's done :)And in case anyone wonders...it's thepanelproject of my AS365 Dauphin.Thank you very much Andrew,Todd and Colin.Jan

Guest dajackman

Great pic....and a great panel. Is it available for testing? Awsome job.

This seems to be really great ! :-)Hope we will fly it soon...Yves

That scenery is awesome, can't wait to take a flight their...And the panel looks awesome...cheers

Guest Hagar

It`s not much original stuff in these shots! Custom airport, helicopter and scenery :)The shapefiles for this project were all tailor-made & hand-drawn, thanks to Terrashape. Lots of new layers were made. The original shapefiles are now in the recycle bin :-hah Working on the readme file now, uploading this evening. For those who are familiar with Terrascene and do not want a 130MB download, I`m putting a "do it yourself" package with custom textures, shapefiles, tsp and trp file at my site:http://home.online.no/~an-thoms/artimages/filesIt`s simple: Just put the files where I tell you, and hit the render button.

Guest Jan

Thanks for making this scenery Andrew, it made THE difference :)And to all others, if I :+ could Terrascene it with the help of Andrew,so could you.It's real easy.Just follow the instructions carefully.Have fun.Jan

Hello Jan!The pics look fantastic! I'm looking forward to the new scenery and I can't wait to fly your new helos one day! :-)Cheers,Robert:-rotorEDCJ

Guest Hagar

I`m having a hard time uploading the 86MB zip file, I`ve been cut off two times till now, 3 hours waisted...guess I have to try again tonight. But the "do it yourself" package is now uploaded to my site, and I also put in the Scf-file.Hope the pod will upload properly soon x(

Great shots, Jan! Many thanks to Andrew for the efforts, and to you as well. Will be looking forward to this scenery and your AS365 Dauphin project!Many cheers,Ken WoodCNN International Weather :-sun1

Kenneth E Wood Jr  🌪️🌩️

ex AG1, USN (14yr Vet) Weather Foecaster

Guest Jan

Thanks for your comments everybody :) Just downloaded your final version Andrew, to see if there is any changes.And yes, broadband is nice.Took about 12 minutes.Great.Jan

Guest Hagar

Hi Jan,You`ll find Tjelta and Madla there now. Remember, it was you that started me with this, making such a nice airport :)Well I am NOT impressed with the broadband, it isn`t much uploading x(