Sign in to follow this  
Cpudan80

Patch and health status (11-13-02)

Hellow Richard!As a all sort of flight simulators phan, I used to run Fly!2k a lot of times, It gave me a lot of satisfaction and enjoying. I think It was a reference model to every flight simulators during a long time.It has earned, an you Richard have earned a very importand stand in the History and World of Flight Simulation and so me and I think a lot of people always will have you in our hearths.My best desires for you and your family and maybe a miracle would be from GOD and you will stay with us a lot of years!So long my friend, We never couldn

Guest Gregg580

Rich, I've been away from the forum and only now am seeing this. Peace be with you and your family.Gregg and Joan Clementand as always!!!!!...........

Richard,I'm sorry to see your illness return. My prayers are with you and your familiy.Sincerely,Norman

Guest Eagle

Rich,My prayers go out to you and your family.Get well SOON!!

Richard,Words cannot convey the sadness I feel having read your post above. I wish you and your family all the very best for yours and their future.Best regards as always,Chris Porter:-outtaPerthWestern Australia

Hi Richard,Normally people shouldn't be getting lifetime achievement awards at your age, but given that I (and probably many others) would be happy to have achieved at their retirement what you have now I think it's appropriate - regardless of the situation.A belated congrats for the lifetime achievement award! Well deserved!Good luck and may you be able to enjoy every day!Vince

so sorry to hear that your health problems continue.wishing and praying for all the best to you and your family.biber

Rich, mate..I'll be praying for you, all the way from Iceland :)No matter where you are, there is atleast one person from these unexpected small outreaged places, who is praying for you :) get well soon mate.Cheers

Dear Richard,You are very strong, and again you found the way to tell us the truth without drama, just the right words. As if you tried not to hurt us with such a difficult revelation. Thanks to your words I feel we shouldn't negate nor neglect the truth so hard is it, and I'm sure from what I read that you are able to stare at the worst with no disguise.You know we just try to say what we feel right in front of sickness and death with our poor words. I for one don't feel like I should call or pray for miracles. I'd prefer to say that I'm confident in your courage,lucidity and faith for the times to come.And yes, about these patches... I would be tempted to say forget it. But maybe it's important to you. Please, if ever you want to go on improving Fly II! at any moment, please, do it only for your own satifaction. Get away any thought that it's a debt. I think everyone here will agree - you have worked hard for this passion over many years. It's our turn to try and help you, be it with awkward words of encouragement. Also our turn to keep Fly! going and growing in beauty and accuracy.Avec mon amiti

Very well said, Pascal. I was trying to say just what you said about the patches, but didn't find the proper words. I fully agree with you there.Dave

It's Thanksgiving in the U.S. today. I want to say thanks for Richard Harvey and Fly! Whatever your struggles, Richard, you've always kept the blue side up for us.Don

Guest marcao

I have no words, so all I can say is "Thank You very much" for having upgraded the simulation world, and Peace and Comfort to you and your family.Regards,Marco Antonio SilvaBrazil