Sign in to follow this  
Rakham

Very boring situation!

This happens whyle flying with Fly!2K.When my view shows the panel(any aircrafts)suddenly, the view changes to lateral, or pedestal etc. I have to constantly return manually to the central panel. Very boring when flying. The same will happen if I find myself with an outer view. The image will be replaced by another plane position. I am wondering if this could not come from my VGA card ><< latest driver?:-( I have not the problem with Fly!2.My OS is Win XP Pro and the VGA card is a GeForce3 TI200. The driver installed is a Nvidia 41.03 and the directx version is 8.1I like better to keep flying on Fly!2K.Has anybody any idea how to fix this? Perhaps change the driver?Thanks and regardsRakham

You don't happen to have a joystick attached with a hat switch, do you? We found many situation when a faulty hat switch would send spurious signals to Fly!, forcing a view change. This was really biting us with the Microsoft Sidewinder Pro, but I've seen it on some CH sticks as well.Rich

Hi Richard!Yes indeed I have a MS Sidewinder Force Feedback Pro installed. Should I delete the functions of the hatswitch in the control menu? I send you a big lot of beautiful warm sunshine from our magic Java Island.:-)Rakham

OK I believe it works now. I tested a flight for 20 minutes and the views did not change.:-)I have de-activated the hat switches in the control menu and asigned the keypaths 2,8,4 and 6 for directions when outside view.This is excellent when flying IFR!Thanks for the tip Richard.With bests regardsRakham