Sign in to follow this  

Steveibeegee, Where Are You?

Guest pilotsim7828

Just Wondering , Are you Still Working on the Repaint Tutorial????? Jeff Akinsaka: Pilotsim7828jaakins@charter.net:-hmmm

Hi Jeff and everyone.I have started a new college course at Yale Colledge Wrexham and my wifes father has had multiple strokes so Im here there and everywere at the moment. I will get back to you all with the tutorial and re paint of the bell helicopter very soon. All the best my friends and to Richard Harvey my thoughts are with youSteve Brown (steviegeebee)

We're with Richard Harvey, and we're with you as well, Stevie. :)Dave

Steve2 things-Firstly Paul Brooks UK North West scenery is on it's way to Avsim (I know you have some of this) so we all can enjoy flying in your part of the world.I only managed to get a part of the 4 up but am doing the others again. Big downloads!Secondly with FS Import letting us have some of those 'other sims' airports have you tried John Walker's 'Hawardenrw2k2.zip'? It's a great version of 'your airfield' but I 'm still trying to stop some textures 'popping in and out' when I'm moving.Need someone to put Barton and Woodvale into the Fly! database so they are flyable in Paul's new scenery.Dave T

Guest pilotsim7828

Thanks Steve , I thought you sold your Puter. Sorry About the troubles in your Family. My Thoughts are with you Glad to see that your in college, Hope that goes Well for you! Thanks For your updates and please keep in touch Jeff Akinsjaakins@charter.net

Thanks GuysI have most of the files for Barton Aerodrome (you will need deximport) and of Warton as well. When I have time to finish them I will upload them for you all. John Walkers scenery is really cool, I have used fsi to put it into fly II instead of my own .... Im not proud ;-) Im interested to see how my scenery matches up with this great work of Pauls. I have to say I have just started to download it (Pauls scenery) with Gozilla so I can do a bit at a time. I have found if I set it up to download at 30 or 40 percent speed it doesnt efffect my surfing. I was supposed to send him a cd but I keep forgetting...Sorry Paul.Anyway hope to be back at full steam soon.All the best you guys and keep flying!Steve Brown

Got the Avsim server to 'take' Paul's 'Manchester EGCC', I think it was 146Meg. If stalled on 'North Wales', come on it's on only 240Meg, I've seen bigger on Avsim than that! Still trying with 'Woodvale' that's Steve's Blackpool area scenery.That's the trouble now-all the great sceneries getting really big. So worth it if the server will allow though.If I say 'I love you Avsim' does that help?!Pleased to hear you've done Barton and some others, I've got a few GA fields in 'the South' to put into the database.Dave T