Sign in to follow this  
Guest Javier

Piracy!!!

Guest Justa

One more time the b734 main bitmap panel by Dreamfleet is been used by people to build a new panel. The file name is americawest_b737-200.zip and the autor is Scot Heinz. The file is in Avsim library. There is no more respect to the payware projects.Justa - Brazil

I agree,Copying and misuse of payware is very bad for the development offlightsimming in general.The man who makes payware , makes this with pleausure but NOT FOR FUN.I have never bought a payware-plane for FLY2, there are plentyfreeware planes avaiable.If I want a payware-plane I`ll buy one.Let`s behave ourselves.

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

This isn't for fly2 is it?? Because I never heard of that plane... But that procecdure is stealing! unacceptablecheers

Guest Javier

That's why I don't want to release my B727 Mexicana, until I get ALL the permits to use the Photos and panels, even though none are Payware copyrights still applyRegards.Javier.