Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fly II Pilot

FSI SCENERY CATALOGE

Hi Steve!I don't have this problem !!?There are no taxiways, but the scenery is at the right place!Did you check the boxes to update the runways?Cheers!Pascal

Im still using FSI one I think I will switch to two now,Thankyou for your help.Steve Brown

Thanks for 'version 2' Podjoe, it's already helped me get one airfield 'Blackbushe' that failed before. Otherwise the only problem has been my trying to use 'multiple sceneries' like one of Gary Simmonds UK2000 sets which include lots of airports combined in one 'shareware' issue. Pity about that because the Gary Simmonds UK2000 series is the best UK scenery currently available, but some designers take care to avoid copying.In case users hadn't noticed, on 'first starting' the new version will run through your 'converted sceneries' and redo them into the new directory as mentioned above.DaveT

Further to the above post I downloaded the demos of 2 more of the UK2000 sceneries 'London Airports' and 'Part 4' covering N.London and East Anglian airfields.The demos only allow a few airfields from the complete sets.On running FS-Imp next time I selected 'UK2000 Part 4' and clicked the 'neighbours'box. It now re-ran through all the add-on sceneries in FS2002 (I have the full prog not just an 'add-on directory') and seemed to re-make them all again, it took awhile. I had thought the moving existing sceneries to the new 'FS_Srn' directory was a 'one time affair'.However I now have Elstree and Luton showing, with a few inconsistances I expect but at least it proves that 'multiple scenery sets' will load with this great tool.I'll will now therefore go and get one or more of Gary Simmonds 'UK2000's' and see what I can 'port over' into my favourite sim!Dave T

Guest ben_

SteveLong Beach by Shehryar Ansari - lgb2002.zipavailable here at AVSIM.Using FS_imp - second version - selected 128 texture sizeBen

Looks realing nice, I want it, many thanks Ben.Steve Brown

Guest ben_

SteveKSNA: SANTA ANA ORANGE COUNTY JOHN WAYNE AIRPORT SNA2002.zip by Shehryar Ansari

Guest ben_

SteveA couple of shots at low 128 texture selectedBen

A couple of shots of the MSP 2000 Scenery for FS2000. The weird thing about this scenery is that it is a Framerate Killer in FS2K2 but runs smooth as silk in FLY II. If you decide to use this scenery make sure you deselect the Taxi-way option prior to generating it or the entire ramp for MSP will disapear. RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Wow! How'd you do that? I tried installing the same and get the 4 fps bug. Could you share your render.ini? Thanks.Don

Don,I'll dig it up and post it as soon as I get a chance.I think it was one I pulled off of a Render.ini search in the Fly Forums recently. My system specs are AMD 1700XP, 512 PC2100 DDR, Soltek Purple Ray Motherboard. Western Dig. 40gig 7200rpm HD. Geforce 4 ti-4400.RegardsPaul:-cool

Paul Gollnick

Manager Customer/Technical Support

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team.jpg

Guest Fly II Pilot

I was able to covert it without a problem.www.simflyers.netIf you notice some white cubes and some missing textures, that's because it was converted from the demo version.Some pics...Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB