Sign in to follow this  

Airport Scenery and other things

I've been noticing in some of the screenshots of Fly! II that included in the airport in the background are static aircraft. What I'd like to know is where does one find these? I would also like to know how hard is it to create specific airport scenery, i.e. jetways, specific buildings, etc. (A good example of this is when Pete Sterling posted his ANA777s and in each picture you see an airport with multiple JAL747s in the background). To my knowledge, the only static aircraft available is the NW727. I've tried looking through the library and maybe I'm nasally blind (can't see what's under my nose) and if that's the case, I'd be more than happy to have someone point that fact out to me. :)I'd be happy with any information anyone could give me... either via this forum or by private email.Additionaly, I just had an intersting experience to share. I've had the PMDG 777/757 installed for some time now. Yesterday I finally bought the livery packs #1 and #2 for the 777 and installed them. After installing them, all of a sudden I kept getting a WINRUN.CPP error at the Fly!II startup screen.After a few emails with Robert at PMDG (who, by the way, was very kind and patient with me) it turns out that all that was needed to be done was to re-run the 230 patch. Can't wait to get home tonight and start flying again.Thanks for reading!John BauderFly!2K MAC/Fly II PC UserPalm Springs, California, USAjohnlbauder@aol.com

Look in the Fly 2 library for the models by Biber Salsa (I hope I spelled the name right!)