Sign in to follow this  

New Add-on ATC progran at ROTW

There is a new ATC program for Fly2 in the french site, go a get it!.rgdsCesar/Venezuela

Hi Jean PaulIf you need the spanish languages for the software, pls let me know how I can help to add the spanish ATC to the software.rgdsCesar/Venezuelayv52@yahoo.com

Hi CesarI was just reading this forum to ask for some volunteer to translate this ATC. I'll send you the english text and you need a few hours to translate (2 hours no more) if you know already the technical words for control. I'll send you may be in a fexw day, I need to prepare the text in an easy way to translate. Have you Word or Excel or any similar products ?I need also German, Italian, Portugese, Netherland speaking people to do the same works.Thank's in advanceDidier from ROTW teamVolEdit - PODCreator - VolNav - VolView

I forget something : this ATC work only with XP and in a future on W98. I have some trouble with W98 :-mad Didier

DidierWell noted and tks, anxiously waiting.best regardsCesar/venezuela

DidierI know the tecnical word and I have word and XP.tksCesar/Venezuela

Guest artl

Does anybody have this actually working in English?The doc says it needs version 4.0a of the speech runtime, but the WIndows-XP installed version is 5.something, and I could not find 4.0 on the microsoft site any more. When I try to run FLY2 with the version 5 speech runtime, it appears to initialize okay, and alt-f11 gives the indication that no flight plan is filed and going VFR, as expected. alt-F tunes the comm1 standby. I switch standby to active, press alt-C for clearance, and it produces the winrun.cpp error and drops to desktop.Art.

One of my tester remember me he use ATCsynth on Windows 2000 Pro so :-) Didier

Hi, it works fine for me too. You need to download the api as it is said in the doc, and install it, even if you have the v5 installed in windows XP. This is a really great add on...Yves

Guest chezz

It says it only work for windows XP and not windows 98, is it compatible with windows ME?chris

I have no information about Windows ME !Could you make a test ?DidierROTW

Guest artl

>I got it working fine. I now got both downloads plus the ATCSynth dlls and there is nochange in my symptoms. It still crashes on the Alt-C. I have removed Flyscripts.dll altogether, but no help. The two downloads from MS download as exe files lhttseng.exe (text to speech english), and spchapi.exe (the speech api). But there is no way of knowing what either of them actually install. The control panel now does have a "speech" control and you can choose from "LH Michael" and "LH Michelle" voices. Does anybody have the file names, locations and versions that should have been installed, especially for the "speech api"?Art.