Sign in to follow this  
jkanold

Geof's aircraft Absolutely new and awesome experience

Geof's aircraft Absolutely new and awesome experience. Aeordynymics, this plane behave diifrent than those which I Flown before. During the approach I slow down and I feel that the plane slow down for real and glide nicely -I was shaking from happiness .The hood is so realistic -never seen before like this one- excellent and ones again this plane response to my joystick beatufully. Left turn and smooth ,right turn and smooth. WOW! Installation program opens like a pay-ware but is free. Gold Award for this work http://www.cuic.ca/seroka/lo14.jpg

Which aircraft is that? The B33? I could not get it to download in full to completion. Well it appeared it had, but Ezip "Wizard sadi it was incomplete. Three times. Anyone else with this kind of trouble on the B33? Hope that it Geof's. If not: sorry.

Yes B33, great simulated bird! Smoothest a/c so far...yes that includes payware also. worth the 23MB one night download for me. Beautiful gauges and most importantly frame rate friendly, guess that makes it so smooth. Also, this one looks optimized for my force feedback joystick where the two axes dont overlap with each other.If you ever decide to make it payware just ask me for my CC numbner.Santanu Nandy

The great "deb" is 81mb extracted to temp folder in total :)And I agree it is the Most REal Plane to Fly part from REal :)Anniette xxxxxxxx

Another big thankyou for such a great package. Install went like a dream and no problems. One small point, the RwyInfo.gau, when used, does not locate my prwydata.txt file. Search in FS2002 files does not find it either - is a reinstall of FS2002 Pro needed or can I locate in a cab file on the installation disks. Thanks again for such a masterpiece, Ray.

It is possible with the run avsim has had on it, or the physical size of the file (24 megs) that you have been unlucky each time.I hope you are able to finally get it-after reading your post below of your past experience in the bird it would be great to get your input.It even occured to me that you might have flown my plane-I believe it started out (built 1962) at a charter company in New England for a couple of years!http://members.telocity.com/~geof43/geofanim2.gif

Thanks for the prompt reply Geof. I did a full search for prwydata.txt but still no luck. Reinstalled FS2K2 Pro on another PC just to obtain the file and still no sign of it! Also the file pnavdata.txt is missing. Perhaps I need some payware product to enable the use of the RwyInfo.gau? Ray.

Thanks Geof and sorry to be a pest, Ray.