Sign in to follow this  
Guest Josve

Joining your ranks

Hi Fly fans. I have watched from a far since Fly first came out. I enjoyed flying the sim a great deal and do so these days with Fly2 but I must confess that I spent most of my time with FS designing planes etc. I spent some time designing for Fly with some promising results. Well now what with one thing or another (long story) I have decided to concentrate on working on Fly2. I have several models that I

Your aircraft looks absolutely gorgeous!What software tools are you using to develop this plane?George McMann

Guest Fly II Pilot

David:I guess we've got to say "Welcome back"!Both the aircraft and the panel look fantastic. Really looking forward to flying an Airbus.Rather than posting your inquires here, I'd suggest that you do so in the Fly! Developers' forum. There's a lot of valuable information in that forum. Also, you may want to join the www.flydevelopers.com site where Chris and others have been posting some very valuable information.Luckily, we have a lot of experienced and talented designers who continue to contribute to keep Fly! alive.Regards,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Paul Brooks

Hi David,I have attached 2 jpgs of some Airbus panels.One of the upper panel and the other of the centre console.They may be of use to you by giving the exact location and appearance of the instruments.I also have the fight and left hand panels.The originals are about 1 to 2mb each.If you would like copy of them I will gladly send them to you.Paul

Ok answers to the posts. Thx. I use 3dsmax. Am I missing something? I found a few useful articles over at www.flydevelopers.com but the forum is a bit quite is it new or something?. Please Paul if you don't mind send the images over garrody@ntlworld.com I have a fair bit of reference material but more is always welcome so thx.Just to get some practise I might make a small prop model just to test if I can still get the models into Fly or not. I don't know what people are working on so hopefully I won't make something thats already due out. I have a Beaver and Dragon Rapide that aren't far off being ready so they might do but I'm open to ideas.RegardsDavid G

Guest Fly II Pilot

David:The www.flydevelopers.com site is relatively new, that's why it's got only a few articles.Where you will find a lot of info is in AVSIM's Fly! Developer's Forum. That's why I suggested that you post your questions there.Take care,Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Dean

Beautiful work. I've never been tempted by the Airbus before!