Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

Version 2 of the LAPA 757-2Q8 for Fly! II

Alejandro,here's the reworked LAPA. I've corrected the spelling on the aircraft name. It actually was spelled correctly but reducing the size of the text created an extra pixel that made the c look like a g. I am using a bigger text size, hope it's not too distracting. Fixed the LAPA name using the artwork you sent as a guide. Change the fuse/engine/rudder grey to green. I think it's close, what do you think? Put the P&W logo on the engines. I do not see the pixel mis-alignment you mentiond in your email, sorry. Corrected the menu name to read Lineas Aereas. Let me know if this passes muster and if it does I'll post.

Guest Fly II Pilot

Pete:You think it's close? I think it's the real thing!!!I just sent you an e-mail with links to some pictures showing the pixel mis-alignment.Thanks again!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

I know the cause and the fix. I had thought I had made corrections to the tif file but must of missed a few. I'll make sure to apply the fix to all future releases. There is a 1 pix wide displacement of the textures that creates a dark line that is viewable on some repaints. The fix is to copy and paste a 1 pixel wide section from the adjoining fuse section that covers this alignment. Just a hint for future PMDG 757 repainters. ;) Pete