Sign in to follow this  

And they DO move!.......

Hi everyone,Yes, I am talking about those clouds in FlyII.It seems strange, and I have not been drinking, but it happened to me before.....This time I caught them to proove. Just compare these two shots,I took them from exactly the same place, just 1 or two minutes later,and tell me if you have seen it too. Or am I dreaming???Thanks,Rodger :-zhelp Sorry, forgot to resize them. Hope you don't mind.

Yes - Fly!II clouds move...if you have a decent amount of wind, they move along snappily.

Randall Rocke

Guest Sabadin

I remember once firing up Fly!II and watching my clouds buzzing along at what appeared to be a couple hundred knots lol. That's when you wonder if it's time to get more sleep.

Peace Bro.....Its a pitty the trees dont blow in the wind and the sea crashed onto the shaw. My heaven.

Rodger,How on Earth did you come up with those sky and cloud settings? They're STUNNING! Please let me know. If you configured them yourself, please post your settings.Thanks,CanadaGoose"Fly me to the moon; let me play among the stars."

Hi CanadaGoose,I used Jure's broken clouds here, but I use his 'Big Mamas'as well. They are really great! I also use Vin's (see post above)sky setting, but I actually can't remember what it was. But maybehe can jump in to help. ;) Rodgerlisten to my music athttp://www.mp3.com/rodgerchristmann

Thanks, Rog. Just sent Vin an email. Cool simulation this; it's ground textures don't insist on blurring!"Fly me to the moon; let me play among the stars."