Sign in to follow this  

FLY2LAN Where Can I get it PLEASE?

Hello,I am looking for the fly2lan file for multiple monitors. I can't find it anywhere. Can someone please get it to me to try out? Thank you!Kevin W. Ray

Hi!If You post Your e-mail adress, I will mail You the file.Btw, fly2lan works like a charm.RegardsAndre Heggstad

Guest GOODY

Andre:Would you also E-Mail the file to me?Thank youGoodyGoody@cableone.net

Andre,Here are the 2 addresses you can useknlray2@dtgnet.commaxdogtest@netscape.netAny documentation included?Thank You!Kevin W. Ray

Andre, if you could send me a copy, I would apreciate it.mrtonyg@bellsouth.netThanks,Tony

G'day Andre, If possible would you send me a copy of the file as well please Andre. I'd love to have multiple monitors work with Fly! Better still , are you the originator of the file, or do you know who is? If so would it be possible to upload it to the library as I'm sure that there are many dedicated Fly! fans who would also really appreciate this program! rogermaz@idx.com.auCheers,Roger @YSSY

Guest swathdiver

Would love a copy myself too! Please send to swathdiver@yahoo.com Thanks!!!Hmmm... Tastes Like Chicken!

Guest Javier

Could you please upload it into the File Library? Thanks!

Hi!I received this file just to betatest it, and therefore I do not feel I have the rights to upload it to a public space. If anyone gets permission from the author, Luis Balarin, I will gladly do it.The file is sendt to all of You (but Javier since I don't have Your e-mail adress). If there is some trouble, You can contact me on andre.heggstad@jus.uit.no Andre

Guest Javier

mm....:-( O.K. here is my addressjavier.rodriguez@gpemarte.comThanks in advance.Javier.

Dear AndrePls kindly send the file to me pls.yv52@yahoo.combest regardsCesar/Venezuela

An so am I, thank you.rmor@free.frRobert51, the french guy

And here another person interested in it ...persoons_marc@hotmail.comThanks, Marc

Guest JeffB

Hi Andre,If you'd be so kind, I'd like to give this a try as well.Here's my email address: jeff@autopkg.comThanks in advance,Jeff Burke