Sign in to follow this  

Another Pa19 , cannot stop painting..............

Hi folks,I am a paint-O-holic ,I know.It`s yellow and it`s German.Just uploaded it to the AVSIM server.Also available at SIMVOL.I hope you`ll like it.your FLY-friend

forumlogopaintmod.png

"Non licet omnibus volare cum aquilis" (Azzurro)

Visit Flybike-Paints

Great job LeenAnother fine aircraft for my hangarSteve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Got it last night, and flew over Lyon-Bron...great repaint!

Steve, I noticed this was released prior to the latest patch of FlyII. I konw your not the developer of the PA-19. So I guess I should be asking the ppl with ROTW. Instead I'm asking you because Ive noticed that you have sucessfully installed a lot of different aircraft.I downloaded the PA19 first release and also the update for it. Along with the Zebulon. Followed the instructions carefully. Started up FlyII. Got a real fast CTD. No main screen no nothing. Just crashed. My question is this. Are you able to use the PA19 after the latest patch applied? Also I never went into FlyII before applying the original files for the PA19. I have 5 PA19 files in my aircraft folder. Is this correct? Or should there just be 1 PA19 there?TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

Hello Tony,YES all Pa19`s are flying perfect in the updated FLY2.Crashing to desktop at startup of FLy2 has`nt anything to do with the Pa19.When something is missing , when the Stearman is not there or the update for the Pa19 is not implemented there is always a message telling you wich file is missing.When you click on OK FLY2 shuts down to desktopIF there is a message , make a screenshot and sent it to me.RegardsLeen de Jager / Pa19 repainter

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

Hello Leen, Thanks for the quick response. :)Ok I did get the PA19 to work after doing some editing in the camera.txt file. I thought something didnt look correct in it. It had some square boxes at the end of some of the lines. So I removed those. Now f you can help out with the Zebulon. I tried to switch from the original PA19 to the Zebulon. It started to switch but then FlyyII froze up. All I could do was to escape was by pressing Ctrl + Esc key. Other than that I love this little beauty. :) The cockpit view is fantastic. Along with everything that works so real. The sound is awesome. I fired it up and my wife came running from the living room to see what the heck all the noise was about. :) I did have it turned up a little loud. :)TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP

Hi Tony,Nice to hear you like my repaint.I have no idea about your problem.My repaints of the Pa19 have been dowloaded for about 800 times.NEVER heard of any problem.ROTW tested and appoved them first.Try deleting hst and sit files might help.The original(updated) Pa19 and all my repaints must work perfectly.Sorry I cannot help you on this matter.your FLY-friendLeen de Jager

forumlogopaintmod.png

Visit Flybike-Paints

>Hi Tony, >>Nice to hear you like my repaint. >I have no idea about your problem. >>My repaints of the Pa19 have been dowloaded for about 800 >times. >NEVER heard of any problem. >ROTW tested and appoved them first. >Try deleting hst and sit files might help. >>The original(updated) Pa19 and all my repaints must work >perfectly. >Sorry I cannot help you on this matter. >>your FLY-friend >Leen de Jager Hi Leen, ummmmm I think its called getting excited!!!!!!!! lol :)I was just so excited about this lil bird I couldnt wait to fly it. the only thing I'm having trouble doing is when I switch from one PA19 to another one. It still freezes up. Until I can get a reply from one of the ROTW team. I will just have to remember to not switch between 1 PA19 to another PA19. I love this plane. The startup sequence is nice touch. I wonder if anyone has made this into dynamic scenery yet? I would like to fill the hangers up with different paint schemes of the PA19. TonyFlyII! ver. 2.40Directx 8.1nVidia drivers 41.09ECS K7S5A SOCKETA /DDR/ATX MB, DDR SRAM 128MB PC-2100 266MHZ MEMORY ,AMD ATHLON T-BIRD 1.2GHZ 256K FSB266 PGA , NVIDIA GEFORCE2 MX-400 64MB AGP