Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dean

Has anybody read this ?

Guest pilotsim7828

Computer pilot magazine has printed a article about FLY! IIIt`s avialable for donload in PDF form www.computerpilot.com/downloadOct2002.htmOr if this link does not work try pcavaitor.com Jeff Akins

Guest Roy

I subscribe to the magazine, so I read the article a couple of months ago, but re-read it today.Let's just hope that A LOT OF people, after reading the article, decide to give Fly! II a try.And then we will be here, greeting them with open arms, helping out as best as we can, solving all the problems we all have gotten to know so well over the past years.And, at the same time, showing the world that we are not about to let this excellent sim slip into oblivion without a fight.Roy B. :-waveOslo, Norway"I Fly! II" :-)

Guest Fly II Pilot

Jeff:I hadn't read it.Thanks a lot for the info!Alejandro AmigorenaCheshire, CTAthlon XP 1800ABIT KR7A-RAID768Mb RAMGeForce 3 64MBSB Audigy GamerCH Flight Yoke USBCH Pro Pedals USB

Guest Lindy

I've read it as well. (BTW, I love that magazine) I was happy to see Fly!2 get some very well deserved positive attention. I hope Rich Harvey saw it too.-Lindy :-wave

Guest pilotsim7828

Roy ,you hit the nail square on the head.NO, We will not let this die w/o a fightEven with the problems I`ve had, but that might be my fault.Jeff Akins

Great article...I read it a few months ago and was very surprised that there was no mention of ROTW.I wrote Dean Bielanowski (editor), and he replied that an addition would be made in the next "Online Sites" issue.Any new Fly user should know about ROTW!!!!

Guest rene_35

Malbeuf, Thank you for your e-mail to the editor of ComputerPilot. It is a pity that they forgot to mention the work done by all freeware developpers (not just the ROTW) who work hard for the survival of Fly!Ren

Guest pilotsim7828

I second that whole hearttedly,If it was`nt for all of the devleopers and people on this forum, Who do reach out in a time of need, ( so many people to list)Fly ! II might have died But on the other hand Fly! II has not, and will not die.My best to everyone on this forum...Jeff;)

Guest Dean

What a great article about Fly II. It was right on that Fly II just offers a completely different experience, not necessarily better or worse, over FS2K2. It was also interesting to read the author's opinion on what we have always known, the Fly community is tightly knit and dedicated to the product.