Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

ATA 757 Uploaded

:-eek Steve Brown"The Best Aid To Navigation, Is Having Been There Before" ;-)

Pete,I don't know how you keep creating such awesome repaints so fast. Do you have Elves working for you? or do you live anywhere close to the North Pole? Just curious . . .Looks Great!!Peter Oulton

I am addicted. My wife isn't very happy I spend sooo.. much time in front of the computer. I can actually do a fuse livery in about an hour and spend about another hour tweaking the tail/rudder artwork. Then I'll spend another couple of hours adding detail, working on shadows and podding up the package. I'll sometimes finish a livery and come back to look at it and see something I've missed and spend another day fussing over minor details until I feel it's good enough to release.Vin has made the process of repainting the 757 a breeze and I hope that PMDG will be able to finally release the new paintkit. Robert, don't wait too much longer to release the kit or there won't be any liveries left for anyone else to paint :-lol Pete

For all those interested (are there any out there left?) the paintkit will be available in about a week. I need to set new mapping coordinates on some parts of the plane so painting will be more intuitive... I may also be able to get a little bit higher resolution by putting the left and right tail on the same texture map, getting rid of the blank space in the corners... Stay tuned :)VinPMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.vinscimone.com/dancnkid.gif

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg